Transport Service refers to transport services provided by Adimelali, and its sub-contractors in multiple city/town locations within Bali and beyond. The Customer agrees that these terms and conditions shall be deemed to apply when the Customer uses adimelali.com Transport Service. The Customer shall pay a prevailing booking fee for either current booking or advance booking in addition to the payment of transport fare and any fee or levy now or hereafter imposed by the law or required to be paid in respect of any monies payable to or receivable by adimelali.com or any expenses incurred by adimelali.com hereunder (except to the extent prohibited by law).
OUR TRANSPORT SERVICE
All our transport service will be Include
- Air conditioned vehicle standard tourism
- English speaking driver
- Mineral water on board ( Ice cold box on request)
- Fuel/ Gasoline
- All parking ticket and toll road ticket
- Free Baby Car seats on request, will be installed.
- For day trip ( half day or full day we will adding Snack, Colouring book + crayon/ colouring pencil for passenger with kid/child)
METHOD OF PAYMENT FOR THE SERVICE
- Direct Payment
The prices are quoted in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR )or USD and some in other currency . One day before the tour program, our crew will collect the payment to the hotel where you stay, or you can pay on the same day on tour program in cash basis.
- Bank Transfer or on line payment by PayPal
Payment you can transfer via Bank Transfer to our Bank account. Or by PayPal for any deposit and securing your reservation for booking 1 months to minimum 7 days prior to trip or service date. Invoice will be send via e-mail or printed by request with details of Bank Account and PayPal account.
- Credit Card If the transport or service is purchased with a credit card, purchaser agrees to make payment in full when billed or in extended payments in accordance with the standard policy of the issuer of the credit card. A credit card surcharge of 3.5% will apply .
Adimelali reserve the right to cancel if there are no follow up until latest 48 hours prior to traveling date after Confirmation informed to clients.
Cancelation fee and non refundable will added 25%, 50% and 100% for any cancelation made 7 days to less than 48 hours before traveling date from the total fare.
No refund conditions:
- Cancel made less than 2 days notice.
- Not show ( sleeping late, Come-out late from hotel , unexpected illness or injury)
HOW TO CHANGE THE TOUR PROGRAM ?
Any amendments to your booking after confirmation can only be accepted subject to availability. The tour program still can be changed into other program without any cancellation fee at any time with 24 hrs prior to the day of tour. The change must be received by phone or WhatsApp (+6281337795381 ) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com For more info about you can just Chat With Us
WAITING TIME POLICY
Our crew/driver will be stand by 1 hour to 30 minutes before pick up time.
No extra charges are to be levied for flight delays, maximum of 1⁄2 hour is allowed for passengers to connect with the chauffeur once their flight has landed.
For transfers to the airport, the free waiting time allowance is 15 minutes from the booked pick up time. Therefore we will assist to arrange the pick uptime based on your departure flight time and the area where you stay to avoid any traffic possibilities. We always make sure you have to be at the Airport 2 hours before departure time for check in and immigration & customs clearance. Any risk of late arrival at airport, or missing flight due to your careless it beyond our responsibilities.
Multiple Pickup/Set Down
A charge will apply for any conditions of extra pickup/set downs required en route. Maximum divert time allowed per extra pickup/set down is 15 minutes. If extra pickup/set downs are not en route or take longer than 15 minutes, additional charges will apply.
OTHER CONDITIONS OF BOOKINGS
- Damage to Vehicle: you are responsible for any charge levied by an Operator in respect of any damage caused to a vehicle as a direct result of your booking. You will not be responsible for payment where damage was caused by the actions of any employee of the Operator. In all cases, the driver of any vehicle will have the discretion to stop the vehicle and disembark those passengers engaging in unacceptable or unruly behaviour.
- Smoking: Smoking in not permitted by law in any vehicle.
- Pets: No pets are permitted in any vehicles.
- Quotation: Prices are current at the time of quotation and subject to availability at the time of booking. All quoted prices include GST. The operator reserves the right to pass on, without notice, any increases that may occur in any applicable airport charges, road tolls, entry fees or parking charges.
- Airport delays/ on location waiting: in regard to airport pick ups, Adimelali will monitor all aircraft movement online and live.
Our drivers will at all times drive at safe and sensible speeds as in accordance with legal speed limits, traffic and current road conditions and further more the driver reserves the right to deny access to a venue that they feel may put the passengers and vehicle in an unsafe situation.
It is compulsory by law that all passengers wear seat belts at all times when the vehicle is in motion.
Please be assured that Hughes Chauffeured Vehicles will take every reasonable safeguard to achieve an on time service, however in the unlikely event of our drivers being late due to circumstances howsoever caused, no liability will be accepted by adimelali.
We are insured for passenger travel. This insurance is for public liability and NOT travel insurance. Although every effort will be made to ensure the safe keeping of personal property, we do not accept liability for loss of personal items. Please check that you have sufficient coverage for any personal property that you bring onto our vehicles.
Lost & Found
We shall try to deliver any items left in the vehicle back to the hirer at their expense or they may be collected from our office. We cannot be held responsible for any personal items left in the vehicle during or after hire.
Clients/Passengers acting in an anti-social manner, causing unwarranted distraction to the driver or generally causing concerns regarding safety will be asked to leave the vehicle and seek alternative transport to their destination. No refund will be offered in these circumstances.